Thread: Say Thanks

webmaster Guest

Default Say Thanks

Hey all...... Say thanks to Tony, the Moderator. He volunteers a fair amount of time keeping the forums in order which is no easy task. Not too many people would give of themselves as Tony has and I'm surely thankful for all he has done to keep this forum operational.

Thanks Tony! You're the Man!

Bob Dugan

moderator Guest

Oh geesh..enough already.
    Thanks Bob, let's not forget without you I'd have no forum to maintain, actually, YOU THE MAN!
    Tony

cmj Guest

Thanks Tony. I have a friend that monditored a board until the site did away with them. I know it takes a lot of time. Good job, thanks again.~ Chris

henry Guest

HEY -

We all say 'THANKS' to both of you gentlemen!!!

Bob & Tony THANK YOU for your dedication and excellent
    work!

Best Wishes, Always.

squigs037 Guest

Keep up the good work and thank you.

knowknees Guest

Two thumbs up, guys! Keep your eye on me, off my medication and could snap at any minute, putting my PC in immense danger! Thanks for all you do...Greg

bankrupt Guest

Thank you gentlemen so much. I just wish I would have known about this when I was first injured in 2003. A lot of helpful info on this site, I just happened to click into it accidently one day. Hearing about other injured workers experiences with the system can be useful to us all.

bankrupt Guest

Thank you gentlemen so much. I just wish I would have known about this when I was first injured in 2003. A lot of helpful info on this site, I just happened to click into it accidently one day. Hearing about other injured workers experiences with the system can be useful to us all.

mel Guest

Thanks to both of you for all your time and effort in making this forum possible!