Question Forum for Outbursts?

Cant there be a room for topics, where outbursts happen, the topic usually subsides after awhile,when after soo long they are moved there.
    Well just a thought.

Default Re: Mod?

The goal is to keep this an injured worker forum. To create rooms for politics, outburst ect would deviate from the purpose of this forum and encourage people who aren't injured workers to join just so they could entertain debate.
    I don't want to encourage "outbursts" although they do happen from time to time. In fact if they get too wild, I'll just remove the entire thread so we can focus on the issues of injured workers.
    Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Thumbs up Re: Mod?

true , sounds good

Yes but in the case of California Workers: Consumable By-products of Industry, this thread is fundamentally relating the underpinnings of the politics which led to California's so called Workers Comp reforms. I'm not merely pounding party politics of Republicans or Democrats. I never intended for the topic to turn to immigrant labor, but it did, probably because it fits, because immigrants can be worked with neither benefits nor regard for their well being and this is becoming the case of all California workers. We can see Bush's "guest worker" program initiatives and California's Workers Comp reforms as a general trend.

What exactly is too wild? Do you mean impassioned? Isn't it rather small to limit political speech that applies to the topic here for merely being political. Do you limit information that goes to organizing rallies? If not, than why limit a discussion about any particular political issue, such as a governor's controversial political hero in relation to what he enacts in our state and the effect upon California Workers Compensation, for instance...

How does any "wild" discussion effect other injured worker topics that take place in other threads? Are these not in like to separate rooms? Isn't this like a TV where the channel can be changed? James Bond on channel 5 doesn't effect the news on channel 11 when you have Tivo, which these forums mirror, since we can watch as many or as few as we like in any order we like.

Just wondering....

Smile Re: Mod?

Its good to ask... ideas, sometimes work. I agreed to the site rules when I signed up, changes come slow if they do at all. I dont pay for the bandwidth to run the site, Sooo I appreciate who is. Actually Who does?
    Is this supported by bwc?
    thanx

Is this supported by bwc?
    NO...no connection.

What exactly is too wild?
    There is no "exact" answer....if it turns into a mudslinging contest is good for starters..

Do you mean impassioned?
    If I did...half of these threads would be gone..

Isn't it rather small to limit political speech that applies to the topic here for merely being political. Do you limit information that goes to organizing rallies? If not, than why limit a discussion about any particular political issue,
    I never used the word "limit"..like I said, I don't censor..I "moderate".

Isn't this like a TV where the channel can be changed?
    Nope..not even close, like i said..it's like an injured worker forum, period.
    Last edited by tony; 03-20-2007 at 11:50 PM.
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.