Default AC Shoulder Surgery Results

Anyone Ever Had It Or Know Someone Who Has? I Need Some Answers. ITS BEEN 90 DAYS, AND I HAVE THE SAME EXACT PAIN AS I DID B4 SURGERY.

Default Re: Ac Shoulder Surgery

losing, maybe you will get lucky like me and they will tell you the pain is all in your head ? Or that your crazy because tests show your other arm is worse !Am sorry to say but think they got you over a barrel as far as pain. When they do MMI its figured clinically meaning they look at your history and old tests and judge whether your in pain or not!

You say that in a funny way, but since I have been useing my left arm alot more, I do have pain in the joint. Its not in my head, I know IM HURTING. The loratbas they had me on didnt help anyway, its just made me loney until i tried to pick something up. No idea On an MMI, but will take more X_RAYS next MONDAY. I will keep yall updated.

I say it in a funny way but maybe after 2.5 years of dealing with WC i have a warped sense of humour .Mind you the first Dr they sent me to diagnosed both wrists and both elbows and nerve damage as a problem,but in their own way work figured if they concentrated on wrists then they did their part?
    As far as lortabs they kept me high so i didnt care about anything. Yes i tried working ,some days couple hours is all i could take.BTW the Dr says its getting better because your high on lortabs, LOL what a joke this system is ! Used insurance to get some relief from 24/7 bone ache,jumped through all their hoops and still havent gotten any help from WC.Your gonna have to fight for everything you get and even if your lawyer believes you got a good case they will try to snowball you in some way.
    As far as the pain if your in same boat as i am, the only way you will get them to listen is a Dr. not associated with WC and thats a no no !Believe me when i tell you if you go to Dr and WC is involved he does as they tell him to!!!!!

Quote Quoting disposable_worker View Post
    I say it in a funny way but maybe after 2.5 years of dealing with WC i have a warped sense of humour .Mind you the first Dr they sent me to diagnosed both wrists and both elbows and nerve damage as a problem,but in their own way work figured if they concentrated on wrists then they did their part?
    As far as lortabs they kept me high so i didnt care about anything. Yes i tried working ,some days couple hours is all i could take.BTW the Dr says its getting better because your high on lortabs, LOL what a joke this system is ! Used insurance to get some relief from 24/7 bone ache,jumped through all their hoops and still havent gotten any help from WC.Your gonna have to fight for everything you get and even if your lawyer believes you got a good case they will try to snowball you in some way.
    As far as the pain if your in same boat as i am, the only way you will get them to listen is a Dr. not associated with WC and thats a no no !Believe me when i tell you if you go to Dr and WC is involved he does as they tell him to!!!!!
    I sure Hope you have settled by now, or you need a better lawyer.

NOT SETTLED! Now we have to have a ruling for judge to explain his ruling ! that got you coming and going and turn you inside out ! The Dr in his deposition says maybe both arms are related to work then says one is and one isnt then says neither are ?This WC is nothing more then a way for people to be stopped from suing their employer because they didnt take steps to prevent the injury!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Quoting disposable_worker View Post
    NOT SETTLED! Now we have to have a ruling for judge to explain his ruling ! that got you coming and going and turn you inside out ! The Dr in his deposition says maybe both arms are related to work then says one is and one isnt then says neither are ?This WC is nothing more then a way for people to be stopped from suing their employer because they didnt take steps to prevent the injury!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AGREE 100%

Default Re: AC Shoulder Surgery Results

Went to Dr. again Monday. Tole me hes done all he can do, and accept the pain, and move on with my life. What kinna bull sghit is that? I did meet someone who had same surgery, and had same pain afterwards for 2 years, but ias 100% ok now as far as pain. I feel a lil more at ease now.

Default Re: AC Shoulder Surgery Results

OK! Got everything in a row. Surgeon gave me 5% to the arm, and 3% to the body as a whole, but restricted me for the rest of my life as far as arm movement at or above shoulder level, which restricts me from the job I was doing when I was injured.

Attorney Dr. gave me 10% to the arm and 5% to the body. Although final paprer work is yet to be given here, there, and yonder.

Anyone know what a ballpark figure for me may be? $600 a week average, and i know I get the 400 week thing.

I looked at some of the sites posted here, but coundnt see how to exactly figure it up.

Attorney will not give me a definite answer yet, but does say it will double, due to me not being able to do my job as before.