Default Total Body Percent Rating

I received "Lumbosacral DRE Category 3 for 10% whole person impairment."

Is there someplace online I can go that gives an estimate of rating impairment payout?

I've reached MMI and am to go this month to meet with an 'rehabilitation consultant'. I have discussed this with my husband and we have already decided that I am not going to return to work and am going to file for SSDI (not saying that I will get it but am going to try--dr seems to think I will get it based on his findings). I'm just wondering if I really have to meet with this rehab consultant since I am not planning on working anymore. Is this consultation part of the process for lump sum payment? I know I can ask my attorney about all this but he gives me all this legal jargon and I really don't understand it.

Default Re: Total body % rating

For your own benefit you need to go, play their games so they can't use anything against you in the future. Anything that the IC can use(We tried to help her but she didn't go to the appointment!)argument will possibly hurt or slow down your case. As far as Social Security, go to their on-line site and begin the process by filling out the forms. Then get ready to fill out more and provide every kind of information you have re: your case. Hopefully you have copies of all of your medical records to submit to them. If not then get them. The more information you can provide the more likely you will get it. Theory is that they routinely decline the first submition, then possibly the second but I passed on the first because of supplying the paperwork asked for. It will seem like years while your waiting but you'll get there. Chin Up!

you can try the calculator
    http://www.dol.ks.gov/wcboard/CalcWholeBody_ALL.asp

rehabilitation is optional

Quote Quoting suthin_man View Post
    For your own benefit you need to go, play their games so they can't use anything against you in the future. Anything that the IC can use(We tried to help her but she didn't go to the appointment!)argument will possibly hurt or slow down your case. As far as Social Security, go to their on-line site and begin the process by filling out the forms. Then get ready to fill out more and provide every kind of information you have re: your case. Hopefully you have copies of all of your medical records to submit to them. If not then get them. The more information you can provide the more likely you will get it. Theory is that they routinely decline the first submition, then possibly the second but I passed on the first because of supplying the paperwork asked for. It will seem like years while your waiting but you'll get there. Chin Up!
    I did finally decide to email my attorney and that's pretty much what he said too. He said I could refuse to do it but that it would look bad in front of the Judge. He also said that it would look better in front of the judge if I tried to look for a job and if I was hired to at least try to do the work, If I could't do the work (which I wouldn't be able to) then that would look even better. It may look better but I'm not going to put myself back in constant pain just to make things look better. After 15 months I finally got it down to a dull roar and I'm not doing anything to jeopardize that.

I tried to do the online thing with SSDI but everytime I attempted it..I would get thru the first page of my name, SS#, go to the 2nd page and it would tell me my time had run out. You only get 3 tries and that's it. I've just about got all my info needed that they will require am just waiting on my Birth Certificate to come in. Also it said that I wouldn't need any of my medical records that they would get those themselves. However it did say that I need my Medical ID numbers or something to that effect and when I called the gazillion drs offices to get these numbers every single one of them told me they don't have medical ID #'s. So I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I'm actually thinking about calling SS and making an appt to come down and have someone help me fill out the paper work. I am lousy at that kind of stuff. One of my diagnoses is fibromyalgia and i just don't have the concentration (or memory) to remember everything they tell me I have to do or info I need to get. And when I sit down to fill out paper work it's all like a jumble to me, I get all frustrated, lose concentration and just can't seem to get it done.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me!

Quote Quoting .SH View Post
    you can try the calculator
    http://www.dol.ks.gov/wcboard/CalcWholeBody_ALL.asp

rehabilitation is optional
    Yeah...I found that but it's all a bunch of greek to me. I at one time had found a page that gave estimates of what each body part was worth and I thought I had bookmarked it but now I can't find it.