Default Any UnumProvident ?

Any one here fighting UnumProvident ERISA Long Term Disability Denial?

PM Me Please

Default Re: Any UnumProvident ?

YEs, I have an LTD policy with Unum that I am struggling with...

Any questions?

When were you Injured?
    I found UnumProvident Claims Manuals in a hidden on-line archive. I have about 200 megabytes of their inner Secrets from 1999 to 2003. Very Interesting Reading.. Still searching for 2004 to Present, but I bet those ar not stored on-line outside UnumProvident Servers.

Yes, there are a few web sites that are dedicated to Unum. One of them is http://www.corporatecrimefighters.com/index.html.

I was injured a several years ago and after a couple of years of benefits payments, Unum denied me. Now i am waiting for my turn to participate in the re-assessment process.

GLT you with Unum.

I take it they do 24 months if you can't work at your Normal Employment, and then if you cannot work at ANY employment. Wen you first applied for your LTD, How were they about helping the IW receive his / her benefits?

Thanks
    Last edited by tony; 11-22-2019 at 07:35 AM.

ANY CHANCE THAT YOU CAN PROVIDE ME A COPY OF THOSE UNUM RECORDS OR A LINK TO THEM?

I found UnumProvident Claims Manuals in a hidden on-line archive. I have about 200 megabytes of their inner Secrets from 1999 to 2003. Very Interesting Reading.. Still searching for 2004 to Present, but I bet those ar not stored on-line outside UnumProvident Servers.[/QUOTE]

Quote Quoting stantonsmom View Post
    ANY CHANCE THAT YOU CAN PROVIDE ME A COPY OF THOSE UNUM RECORDS OR A LINK TO THEM?

I found UnumProvident Claims Manuals in a hidden on-line archive. I have about 200 megabytes of their inner Secrets from 1999 to 2003. Very Interesting Reading.. Still searching for 2004 to Present, but I bet those ar not stored on-line outside UnumProvident Servers.
    [/QUOTE]

This post is from 2007!....