Default Write Everyone For Change

Howdy. I'm new to this forum, but not to Workmans Compensation problems.I found a site called"congress.org" thay lists the contact information for all of our AZ. state representitives.I am sending letters to all of them,the newspapers,and TV stations.
    I know that only one voice is but a whisper,but many voicesis as the roar of a Lion. Join me.

Default Re: Write Everyone For Change

I used to be a strong proponent of making change in the WC system, but after countless emails with the only reponse being an automated response, I quickly realized the useless thing isn't this site, but rather the politicians. I hope when you guys come to realize this it doesn't bring you down as bad as it did me. Unless you yourself become a politician, grease the palms of your constituants, buy this person and that person's special interests, then and only then can any change occur. But it would probably be, the WC/insurance company system would so heavily influence you, you would have no choice but to change your stance. Bottom line: politicians are USELESS. If you want real change in this country, it's going to take a Second Amendment action on Washington, D.C., and the state capitol of every state in the nation. The Second Amendment wasn't put in place so we can own guns to go hunting or to protect our property and family. It was put in place so when the country's leaders become so dilluted (as they are now) we, the people would have the power to take back the government from the hands of those who mean to do the people wrong. By the people, for the people is the way it was supposed to be. How many elections have to come and go, where the voice of the majority is overthrown by the electoral votes? How many politicians are going to promise this and that, and then when in office do a complete 180? This is just my $0.02, I don't mean to rain on your parade, more power to ya. But the helpfulness of this site is about as good as it gets. I've found more help here than any doctor, Insurance Commission complaint, WC claims manager or politician has EVER offered. Good luck.

Default Re: Write Everyone For Change

Quote Quoting WVFighter View Post
    I used to be a strong proponent of making change in the WC system, but after countless emails with the only reponse being an automated response, I quickly realized the useless thing isn't this site, but rather the politicians. I hope when you guys come to realize this it doesn't bring you down as bad as it did me. Unless you yourself become a politician, grease the palms of your constituants, buy this person and that person's special interests, then and only then can any change occur. But it would probably be, the WC/insurance company system would so heavily influence you, you would have no choice but to change your stance. Bottom line: politicians are USELESS. If you want real change in this country, it's going to take a Second Amendment action on Washington, D.C., and the state capitol of every state in the nation. The Second Amendment wasn't put in place so we can own guns to go hunting or to protect our property and family. It was put in place so when the country's leaders become so dilluted (as they are now) we, the people would have the power to take back the government from the hands of those who mean to do the people wrong. By the people, for the people is the way it was supposed to be. How many elections have to come and go, where the voice of the majority is overthrown by the electoral votes? How many politicians are going to promise this and that, and then when in office do a complete 180? This is just my $0.02, I don't mean to rain on your parade, more power to ya. But the helpfulness of this site is about as good as it gets. I've found more help here than any doctor, Insurance Commission complaint, WC claims manager or politician has EVER offered. Good luck.
    I agree with you completely 100%. This is a very good forum, and you can gain plenty of knowledge from the people on this site!! We need to educate ourselves in this system, because we know we are getting royally screwed. Why pay a lawyer, when you can come on this forum, and get your questions answered here?? Hang in there!