Default Forum Moderator's Comments

I'm not sure if the moderator's comments were directed at my recent activity here on the board. If they are, they're certainly appropriate and reasonable things to consider.

I've not made a secret of the fact that I am a workers' comp lawyer to anyone. And, while I certainly wouldn't turn down a good case if it came to me, I certainly don't want anyone to think that I am pressuring someone into hiring a lawyer, or me specifically.

If you've been injured on the job, and choose to hire me, I'd be happy to have the work. If not, it's not going to change my willingness to offer you advice and education about the TN workers' comp system.

I believe that most everyone who comes here is doing so looking for information and understanding of a complicated system. I'm trying to help by giving you both the correct, hopefully easy to understand statements of the law, as well as the system actually WORKS in real life outside of the law books.

At any rate, I hope I can continue to help you with your questions, and look forward to seeing you all back to good health and continued employment.

Default Re: Forum Moderator's Comments

I'm not sure if the moderator's comments were directed at my recent activity here on the board.
    No they weren't, you're fine
    Tony
    Last edited by tony; 06-16-2007 at 12:53 PM.
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.