Default Saskatchewan Workers Compensation Board

**********Hello Injured Workers,Families,Friends***********
    I am very disturbed by the way WCB's across this country of Canada have trampled on the rights of injured worker's. I myself have experienced this injustice firsthand, my case manager at WCB in Saskatchewan,Sylvia Tarasoff, physicians, physiotherapists all have treated me and my injuries with disbelief. As injured worker's we need to organize immediately to change this unjust system.
    I want to personally thank Darrell Powell for his work bringing the truth about WCB's to the public and senate committee.
    During the Radio show's that I listened to, I saw the same familiar events that were happening to me as well as other injured worker's,this must change ASAP. WCB's across this great land of Canada must be put on notice, we will not tolerate this unjust situation any longer and will use all resources to get our plight as injured workers handled in the way the Meredith Principle was written, as this is definetly NOT happening. We need to draft new rules such as independent investigation centres where injuries can be identified promptly not waiting for months or years to have your injury identified so treatment can be administered. Darrell Powell has a wealth of information as to the way that WCB's have run roughshod on injured worker's rights. Stories of WCB injustice are everywhere,
    In my little town of Prince Albert Sask, many injured workers have been denied the MEREDITH PRINCIPLE forced through physiotherapy returned to work without diagnose and have suffered further injury which has permanently left them incapable of returning to their occupations and are forever left in poverty. I am one of these individuals who has suffered at the hands of Saskatchewan WCB.
    WE NEED A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT IN EVERY PROVINCE TO REGAIN WHAT WE HAVE LOST. FEDERAL LEGISLATION TO PROTECT US. NEW RULES SO MORE INJURED WORKERS DO NOT SUFFER AS WE HAVE.
    Thank you DARRELL POWELL, for taking the first step in changing this crappy system, god bless you and your health recovery as I too know what it is like to struggle with WCB to get HELP.

Bruce Junker
    Prince Albert Saskatchewan

Default Re: Saskatchewan Workers Compensation Board

For anyone else who wants to listen to Darrell Powell's radio series on workers compensation go here:
    http://www.ciws.ca/articles_bc_works...coop_radio.htm

Default Re: Saskatchewan Workers Compensation Board

I absolutely agree with you Bruce. A class action suit has been launched here in Ontario by a gutsy lawyer on behalf of the disabled and Injured Workers of this province.

http://www.ciws.ca/articles_ontario_...ah_shartal.htm

I really hope Sarah has good luck with helping the disabled including denied injured workers in their battle against the Ontario welfare system. I believe that there will be a trickle down effect when the presiding judge finds out why 230000 disabled folks are having to turn to and being denied by the province's welfare system after the WSIB denied, and deserted some of them and closed their files, thereby forcing them to the welfare system. What will be the reprecussions when the WSIB is singled out for their denial of legitament claims forcing some of the 230000 to the last resort of welfare or the Ontario Disability plan which I understand only pays around $950/mos even if they're fortunate enough to be accepted.

I believe if this class action suit is a success here in Ontario, it will open the doors and force WSIB to re-examine the denied claims of these injured workers included as part of the disabled this lawyer is representing.
    Last edited by cledus; 08-18-2007 at 10:15 AM.