Question Work Restrictions and Job Duties

I was allow 12 visits to a physical therapist. I have 5 more visits left. On Nov 16 I go for a FCE for one day. I went back to work this past monday. My restrictions are no lifting anything over 25 lbs and alternate sitting and standing every 3 hours. I drive for a living. My employer wants me to make two run a day, with the restrictions I can only do one by law. The driving is not helping my back. I am getting more pain. I been tring to talk to the doctor on the phone all I get is he will call you back. I tri to make a appointment. They seem to be avoiding it. I ask the doctors assitant on the phone how much the ic bribing them to get me return to work before I really should be, Her reply was. Not much.

IF Its hurting me to drive a truck then what do I do.

Default Re: this sucks

request a change of doctors.

To Who. The IC whats me back to work So they can stop paying me. even if its hurting me more.

I need to fine aother line of work

"Under Tennessee Law, the employer or insurance carrier is not required to offer a second panel of physicians or a second opinion. If asked, however, many insurance carriers and employers will provide a second panel.
    The employee may always seek a second opinion or obtain treatment with any physician at his/her own expense; however, only the restrictions of the authorized physician must be followed by the employer."
    http://www.state.tn.us/labor-wfd/lsques.html#WCclaims