Default Insurance Company Misrepresented Itself In My Claim

The insurance Co. misrepresented themselves in my claim.
    In Missouri that is supposed to be illegal but good luck getting the Fraud Unit to charge the Insurance company. even when you present the written proof.
    The Governor won't do anything about it either.
    Lets face it, they, THE INSURANCE COMPANY, owns everybody.
    The so-called Court, and the government.
    You have no chance at all!!!
    The Judge even told me if my claim made it to a hearing I would lose, He was right.
    The insurance company can delay as long as they want to, offer any thing they want and your attorney's job is to tell you that you had better take it.
    The system does not work and I personally don't think it can be fixed.
    Every time there is a delay the Lawyer for the insurance Company runs up a bigger bill. Your legal expenses go up to!!
    So your Lawyer makes more money and The judge Watches. Almost 9 years to get to a hearing.
    I am sorry You have a claim!
    I hope you have better luck than I did,

Default Re: Is it legal?

OMG! what a horror story. Sorry you had such a hard time.

Quote Quoting sissy View Post
    OMG! what a horror story. Sorry you had such a hard time.
    That is not half of it, While I was restricted from work by my Doctor I was I was fired but not before they INSURANCE COMPANY had stopped all benefits without notice. both of these things are illegal but Good O worker comp. acted like they didn't know a thing. This law is the worst thing that ever happened to injured workers!!

You are right there Ron, The insurance companies own everybody. They even own the employers. They get the employers to pay a premium and then they screw the injured worker and he gets upset with the employer. My employer has said to me that the carrier they had when I got injured was the worst carrier they have ever had. They have said they have never seen anything like it with their other carriers. I don't know really what has happened. All I know is I have lost everything and NO ONE wants to help me. I'm still in a lot of pain and I can't get the help I need. I don't have health insurance anymore either. Due to loosing my job because the doctor stated I can't do that kind of work anymore. Now I can't get insurance because I have so many "Pree existing conditions." The bottom line here is, Michale More has said it. The "insurance companies" are out of controll..................

Quote Quoting nepats1234 View Post
    You are right there Ron, The insurance companies own everybody. They even own the employers. They get the employers to pay a premium and then they screw the injured worker and he gets upset with the employer. My employer has said to me that the carrier they had when I got injured was the worst carrier they have ever had. They have said they have never seen anything like it with their other carriers. I don't know really what has happened. All I know is I have lost everything and NO ONE wants to help me. I'm still in a lot of pain and I can't get the help I need. I don't have health insurance anymore either. Due to loosing my job because the doctor stated I can't do that kind of work anymore. Now I can't get insurance because I have so many "Pree existing conditions." The bottom line here is, Michale More has said it. The "insurance companies" are out of controll..................
    How much did you donate to the election campaign of your state officers?

As long as the insurance companys control your state officers by huge donations it will never change. You may have to get political.
    What surprises me is the media, why are they giving the insurance companys a pass. Watch dogs my butt, who is looking out for you,NOBODY

When I contacted the division director of worker compensation office, I asked why didn't they protect my rights. One of the staff said it was not thier job. If they (The Division of Workers Compensation) would just once enforce the law this crap would soon stop. In Missouri you can sue the division of workers compensation. But you would have to get in another court fight with a new bunch of corrupt lawyers and judges.
    I do not believe the justice system works for us little people.
    I am not usually this negative, but after nine years you get that way.

I may name names lawyers Judges Insurances companies just to see if they try to sue me.
    I reported three times illegal actions of my employer(Fleming Foods now bankrupt) The insurance Company, and Workers Comp Lawyers and Judges. They had better things to do then enforce the law.
    Officers of the Court They take an Oath to uphold the law HA!
    You should not have to tell them the law,but I did.
    I asked why they hadn't charged the Insurance Company. My complaints were dismissed in 24 hours.They watched the insurance company break the law and did nothing.
    Read you states law you might get a shock. Don't expect your lawyer to tell you if the laws are being followed.
    He is only interested in his fee and not rocking the boat.

You had better believe they will file charges against YOU, but Insurance companies NO WAY. They are the Governor's buddies.
    Someone has to break this group up.

it may seem odd to say this ( nothing to do with your case ) once I had problems with a company, tried everything to get their help when all else failed I made myself a big sign called the city office to see if I needed a permit. Drove to the front door of the company parked on public property, stayed on the sidewalk "public property" and walked a picket line after the law was called and I told them why I was their and I checked with the city about the rules and asked him if there were any rules I had to follow He told me just don't go inside and stay on public property. Then he said good luck and left well in a high traffic area like I was on about 15 min after the cops left the G.M. came out to talk with me when they ask you to join them inside don't go have a friend video tape on public property the event and if you can't or don't get your demands met tell them you will be back everyday untill you get your due." It works " it's amazing how many people off the street will stop and ask, why your there, companies don't like that.!
    C R