Default Benefits Review Conferences

I have been released from my job due to my restrictions from my FCE, no lifting greater than 25LBS occasionally, 15LBS frequently, carrying 25LBS occasionally frequently 0LBS with occasional stooping, bending and frequent standing. I have been put in the medium strength level for working according to my FCE and I have a 25% impairment from lumbar fusion. I do not have any college, but I did graduate from highschool but, I have no other skills that I can use, all I have is a manufacturing backround with every job I have had since I started working. A BRC (benefits review conference) has been set for november, because the IC didnt send a counter offer nor did they get in contact with my lawyer. I feel as though the IC is waiting for me to be desperate for money and they are going to do everything they can to stall. I was recieving 960 every two weeks from WC, I have been out of work over a year and I have also lost my job due to my injury, what should I be expect in the BRC? And what size settlement should I agree to that would be fair to me and my family.

Default Re: Benefits review conference coming up

Jessie J,
    I can't answer your question, but I wanted to wish you the best luck. Sounds like you have your hands full. I am sure there is someone here that can answer your question. Sometimes it just takes a few days for them visit the forum.
    Take care.
    Lue