Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Private Investigators

Has anyone heard of WC private investigators. I dont mind if this is a wc investigator because I follow my restrictions. Cant hardly walk. This strange truck is sitting near my home. My neighbor that lives across from me has noticed it too. The only thing scares me that it may be someone watching my young children. How do you know if this could be this case. Also does anyone know of any vehicle colors in the east/northeast tenn. area? Also what is their purpose. Thanks for advice

Default Re: Private Investigators

Call the cops....have them check him out...get his tag number give it to your atttorney...

Best of luck.
    ~

The same thing happen to me. I live in a small neighborhood with only one entrance, so it was very noticable for a strange vehicle just sitting in the street. My husband went up to the van he was driving and ask what he was doing. Of course he didnt say he was a PI, but he did tell our neighbor that he was and he was investigating a worker comp case. I agree, call the cops that will get rid of them.

Thank you for the info. I will do that. What are they doing when they are sitting there all day? And how far away can they be to take pictures/video? I dont do anything anyway, but I would be in disgust if they could somehow see in my windows if I was changing or something. It is so scary. ALso, do they 24hrs a day, each day? Thank you for all the help with your info.

Just call the cops, I'm sure that will get rid of them. They are just trying to catch you doing something that your not suppose to do. Workers comp will do anything to keep from having to pay you.

i also live in tn, do they hire investigators alot,and when is it ?if you are on disabilty or something .i'm injured still working just going thru the steps most likely prior to surgery .is this after you have surgery or a claim ?doesn't that cost quite a bit to pay someone to watch people.?tninjury what are they hoping to see you do? i don't get it

just close your blinds in your windows, call police every time you see them out there, tell police they scare you. do not tell police you think they are PI's watching you. just that this stranger there scares you. then go out, and smile, and wave, and then go back in house, and lock your door. they hate to be smiled at, and waved at. it unnerves them when they are watching you, and you walk up, and take their tag number too.

Isn't it illegal for them to be filming you inside your house? That seems more like a stalking/peeping tom kind of deal. What are the law about being filmed in your home through a crack in the curtains. Gives me the chills just thinking someone would invade your privacy and you now knowing it.

Is there a law against this?
    Lue

Living out in the middle of nowhere, I have a large view of what is going on around the house in the day time. I see vehicles going extremely slow by the house here, and I wonder if it is an investigator. They go by so slow in cars that I cannot remember seeing in this area. Sometimes they turn around in the driveway. I hope the IC is spending a lot of money for them to ride back and forth here.

If they try to hide, they are going to get stuck in the fields where the crops have been harvested, and stay wet since it just continues to rain.
    Messing up a farmers field here can get expensive since they have to get bulldozers out to smooth them back up so that the combines and cotton pickers will be able to go through.
    But I still consider they could be there. Not that I am doing anything that I shouldn't, it's not a good feeling to think someone is filming you.
    Lue

No
    Lue

I don't believe any investigator will be peeping through any windows or comming onto anyones property that would not only be tresspassing but peeping through windows even from a distance if they did get anything on you they wouldn't dare use it because they broke the law to get it I don't think they would be stupid enough to do that muchless bring it before a judge(that would be dumb).Not even the police would dare do that without a judge saying ok ahead of time.Evidance would be worthless and you could bring charges agianst them.Say you have children call the police and tell them you think they are watching your children and they might be perverts.I think that will get rid of all your problems with investagaters they don't like to get caught.
    HL.....