Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Default Vocational Retraining For Career Ending Injury

    I have a question about Vocational Rehabilitation Retraining...If my doctor and (FCA) states that I need to be retrained and I have a career ending injury what is included in the retraining?....where do I go to be retrained a College or University?...I'm so confused at this whole process and I seen that the maximum grant is $10,000.00 and that is if your 50% or more disabled.That doesn't seem right.How can anyone get retrained in a decent field or even a field where I could make the same type of money.Most Universities charge at least $3,000.00 per semester and thats not even including books and living costs.I also read that the IC will have to pay my weekly TTD once again until finished with school even though I'm at the end of receiving PPD payments in long can I receive Vocational Retraining for the state of Wisconsin...Thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006

    Default Re: Vocational Retraining For Career Ending Injury

    not all vocational rehabilitation situations involve a university or college degree. You need a plan from a professional counselor.
    For more information

Similar Threads

  1. Vocational Retraining
    By hurt@work85 in forum Nevada
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 10:23 PM
  2. WC and Vocational Retraining
    By firefeme in forum Disability Benefits
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 08:37 AM
  3. Lift Injury Ruins Career
    By dragonflyz in forum Florida
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 05:06 AM
  4. Vocational Retraining?
    By babydol in forum Oklahoma
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 04:27 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 09:17 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer