Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007

    Default Three In One

    When injured on the job, other situations can occur from the situation. Doctors deliberately not treating and NCM's manipulating the system till you become worse. They actually get caught sometimes. Lack of treatment from the IC and lack of payment from IC to injured employee, and then discrimination to the employee for having filed WC or ADA.

    If several cases come from one situation, does one lawyer handle them all?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: Three In One

    Hard to say Lue I know there are lawyers who handle ADA cases and I am sure there are ones that handle all of the above.I would say get the phone book and call a few and see what is said.most of the time adds in the phone book tell exactly what the Attorneys handle and of course the innitial appiontment is free.Maybe one of the resident attorneys on this forum will key in on this and give some professional advice.
    Last edited by hl2164; 02-29-2008 at 12:46 PM. Reason: add


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer