Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default One More Tragedy

I have heard that God never gives us more than we can handle............................

Well, I am doubting that.

My Dad just turned 70 in January and was heading on his vacation of a lifetime with his wife Cherlye.........he didn't make it. He had a massive heart attack at the airport in Texas....

When will it ever end?
    Beth, Legal Assistant
    Wife and Mother of injured workers

Default Re: One More Tragedy

I'm very sorry about your loss. I also had a death in the family during the holidays. It happened very unxepected and we were so sad we did not really enjoy to holidays. Between losing a family member, dealing with insurance companies and employers can be very overwhelming. I understand what you are going through. My prayers are with you and your family. God be with you.

Sorry Beth..there are no words that can ease the pain, there is no answer.
    I'm so sorry that you have to go through this, but keep the faith and know your dad is at peace.
    I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Baby Girl, my heart aches for you. I can feel your pain. Please PM me if there is anything I can do. As Tony said you know he is at peace and in a better place.

As hard as it is to phantom right now Beth, God will NOT give you more than you can handle.

He will buckle your knees and bend your back but he will catch you before you fall.

Keep your chin up kiddo we are here for you.

Mama Steel
    Last edited by SteelMagnolia; 03-19-2008 at 02:18 AM.
    "He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client"
    Abraham Lincoln

Take Care and Be Well.

i am sorry for you hon. i can not say more, as for steel and tony said it all. you hang tough, in time things will turn around for you. maybe now you will have an angel working to help things move along. i do not see a passing of a life as a loss, it really is a gain. your father is better now, and in the right place, and he can, and will speak for you in the right places. remember, we all will meet up again in time. i hope this makes sense to you. take care my friend, i give an extra prayer for you and your family.

whatamess, I am so sorry for your loss, I will keep you in my prayers. Take Care ~ God Bless!
    ~

Thank you for your condelences...I am still having a very hard time with this.....way too much to deal with

but thank you again

Sincerely,

Beth

I'm so sorry. It is particularly hard when a death is unexpected and loved ones don't have the opportunity to say goodbye.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Beth, I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles.
    I lost my Father this past Summer to cancer and I know just what you're going though.
    With all the other stuff we have to handle while in the nightmare of W/C, when something else so tragic occurs we just don't have any energy left for the added trauma.
    Dealing with Funeral arrangements, helping my Mom financially, dealing with everyones emotions and to top it off having the I/C breathing down your Neck is more than the strongest Person could handle on their best Day, but we have to keep fighting, for ourselves and our Family.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours and I pray God gives you peace over it all.

I too am sorry to hear about your loss....lossing your father...i can't begin to imagine how devistated you must be...never give up...not on the impoertant things, never forget there are other people in your life who need you, who love you and are there for you...God does not give more than we can handle...he sees strength in you that you don't realise is there...reach down within yourself and find it, reach out to god and he will place it in your hand...,charish the memories of your father...nothing will take them away from you...you will make it through this...you will...i will pray for you, i will care about you...others here do too, we will be here anytime you need us, god bless you and keep you, i am sorry
    edg