Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: One More Tragedy

So sorry to hear about your loss. This must be very hard for you, and your family, but know that he is in a much safer surrounding, and won't ever hurt again. You will both meet again someday Your in my prayers!! God Bless!!!

My Condolences on the Loss of your Father..

Here's An Irish Prayer for you:

May the Road Rise to meet his Feet,
    The Sun Shine warmly upon his Face,
    The Wind always to his Back,
    May the good Lord Take him to Heaven,
    An hour before the Devil knows he has died.

Well being born and raised in East Texas, I can say it was only a short walk to the Pearly Gates.

May God keep you and your family in this time of sorrow.

Shalom

My heart truly goes out to you. Reading all the posts, it is obvious to see that there are many of us who care very much about your pain and will pray for you, keep you in our hearts and I personally will light a candle for you. My equivalent of a prayer. There is no rhyme or reason to life most times. As Tony says hang tough.

In our prayers...

I am so sorry for your loss,I will pray for you.Your father is in a better place now and one day you will be reunited.

am sorry to hear about your loss. i hope god gives you the peace you need to deal with all the issues you have going on in your life. you and your family are in my prayers.

whatamess!

Sorry for your loss - I will be praying for you and your love ones - Jesus Cares

God promises are true-just keep on holding on to Him- He is right there with you do not doubt His word. I am a mother of 4 - in 2000 we lost their father - in 2004 I was diagnosed of colon cancer - God healed me! - in 2006 my youngest son who was 26 then hang himself to be with his maker. Who can handle these tragedies? With all this tragedies I hang on to God -draw closer and yes indeed He was there and He's still here with me day by day - to hang on to Him - He loves you dearly

Beth,

My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I have felt the same way you are feeling right now. Time has a way of healing. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hello.I'm cristiano from spain.I have heard that God never gives us more than we can handle!!!!

Hi,

My father died only two months after I was injured at work. I watched him die in ICU while I was still dealing with my own physical pain and disfigurement. He was only 66. I understand what you are saying...when will it end? It can't. It's life.
    We can only learn to accept whatever comes and happens to us. Because it is out of our control, learning to accept can ease your pain and spirit. For all we know there could be something wonderful waiting for us in this life or the next. Please don't let it beat you down, your father would want you to be happy. Try.