Default Just Chewed My Attorney's Office Out!

It's been a week since court date,and the IC's deadline to get a figure out.So I called yesterday and my att's assistant says she'll get some info and call me back,she never did.This is the 3rd time she's blown me off.So I call this morning,she never checked on the info,so I proceeded to let her know that they work for me,not the other way around,and If I couldn't get anything done over the phone then an office visit was imminent.You guys, don't let these freaks be nice and cordial while you lose everything you have trying to pay the bills,you have to fight for your rights and not sit back idle.

Default Re: Just Chewed My Attorney's Office Out!

The reason we wait and go to shit,is because of the attorney holding out for more cash to line their pockets with,they fail to see that we have been injured and are hanging on to threads trying to make ends meet,while they sit on their fat bank accounts worrying about nothing.But thats how it goes when the laws are for the system and not the injured.

Mark,

I understand your frustrastion. I had that kind of lawyer. Mine was actually worse. all nice in the beginning going to take care of me, then pawns you off on one of his associates that you never met, only spoke with on the phone once. One day you have a question because you havent heard from her for am couple of months so you call and you get another man, YOU reply I ask for so and so not you figureing your getting pawned off again, but no you are told quite rudly "she is dead" she died 6 months ago! And this firm never thought to call and inform her clients of this information. needless to say i fired them and another firm after that because I want to be fixed and if all they are interested in is the money and not my best well being they arent going to make any money off of me! The right lawyer can have all the money from my settlement as long as I am fixed. thats all I want!

If I didn't know better I would swear your attorneys are here in maryland.
    Maybe they all use the same excuses. I hate what these so called lawyers are doing to us and to the system.
    The good ones ar few and far between - there just isnt enough of the ones with integrity to go around.
    They tell you at the beginning what you are so desperate to hear then they get on board as your attorney, let you sit around for 6 to 9 months dodging
    you email and calls, then by the time you fire them they have earned 9 months of the settlement for doing nothing . pretty good racket.
    My first attorney did nothing yet he is on record for 6 months
    next attorney has been on 6 months .
    Pretty good bussiness sign up 100 clients only work on 10 but receive payments for all 100.

You see,the last time they ignored me,I went up to their office and walked past the front desk and into his office and sat down and asked him if he planned to let this drag on,we're on two years right now.He said 'NO' and I said I hope not,and explained to him that I have recourse if he plans on screwing me,he asked me what it was and I said "ME".I've been in construction all my life,I'm a biker,and we don't deal with shit idly,I have no hesitation on causing my attorney to have his own doctor bills.My God someone has to stand up to these people.Hopefully he's reading this right now,I'm planning my next surprise visit soon!

Red face Mine dropped me, best thing he done 4 me.

My attorney's office said they were sending me papers, went out of my way to get a ride to the post office (It's in town, 12miles away, I lost my truck in the accident), and when I called the attorney to see where the papers were, got an assistant that ask if I was a client -- DAHHH!!! A couple of more calls that week, then the lady of the office let me know that JOHN had went over everything clearly with me (My meeting w/him wasn't good, but was using a rental car that was going to have to go back, and took the 1st attorney I interviewed).

Well, started calling a couple of other attorneys, this attorney had it for 8wks, and treated me like I was their welfare project, and that they were doing me a service that I should kiss their toes for, and one of the other attorneys thought they were helping me, and that the attorney might clean up their act if they thought I was "SHOPPING," well, the only time this law firm did anything with speed, was when the attorney sent the letter dismissing me as a client.

My job was to use my personal truck while on duty as a security officer, and while on duty I swerved to miss 3 deer, and lost control of my vehicle, and totaled it, dislocated & broke my ankle.

My new attorney, yes, they did put me with one of their associates, but, they came to me and did the paperwork, and the personality so far has been really good. One of the drivers that helps me get to my Dr. appt.s says that this attorney that I have been put with is one of the best in Oklahoma, so I feel good (Him & 2 brothers have all used this firm, and all got $).

I just can't get over how moody these offices can be.

Hello,

My wife was injured at work and we are looking for a good attorney.
    Are you allowed to give your attorneys name since you are pleased with him.

Thanks