Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Finding a Good WC Doctor

    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: ohio
    is their any good doctor for electrical shock near columbus,ohio with rsd

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007

    Default Re: WC Doctor

    This is something you should discuss with your treating physicans... a formal diagnosis, and treatment plan developed and referrals to the appropriate physicans able to provide the necessary treatment will serve you the best.

    There is a lot of good information on the diagnosis,treatment, and other information on RSDS here

    Good luck to you...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: WC Doctor

    HELLO , I DONT UNDERSTAND MY DOCTOR , he put me off until may 09. but wont give any medical reason , when i went in and ask him about it he gave me the boot . i tried to tell i only need it for court .

Similar Threads

  1. Finding a Good Lawyer and Doctor
    By melb in forum Federal Employees Workers' Comp
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 02:12 PM
  2. Finding Good Back Doctor - Phoenix
    By laidoff in forum Arizona
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 07:01 AM
  3. Finding Good Doctors
    By silvia in forum Nevada
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 04:58 PM
  4. Finding A Good RSD Doctor
    By debbie in forum Florida
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 09:35 AM
  5. Finding a good WC attorney
    By netmouser in forum New Jersey
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2002, 09:21 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer