Default Settlement Advance

I have been on Workers Comp for 15 months.I just had 8 verabras fussed together.And to rods screwed in my neck.I had to move into my old 1977 motorhome.Can I get a advance on my settlement from SCF of Arizona or not.My Attorney thought I could, But they said no.I need to up grade my living arrangment real bad.

Default Re: Settlement Advance

it's not legally required.

You might want to look into companies that do advance payouts for a fee, I am not recommending it because I have never delt with them but I see them advertised on the televsion.

Nipper

You might want to look into companies that do advance payouts for a fee, I am not recommending it because I have never delt with them but I see them advertised on the televsion.
    Are you serious? Haven't you been watching the news? These people are just under the wire of the law and are practically practicing legal loan sharking. These people have contracts that are very intricate in nature and by the time you try to "pay off" your loan they are asking up to 500%.....yes you are reading right....500%. Many state's attorney generals offices are in a flurry to pass regualtions against these companies and their practices. Most, if not all of these companies get away with it becasue they become affiliated with Indian Tribes. Tribal Law in itself is complicated....stay away from these companies...only extensive research uncovered this affiliation and requires mosre detective skills than an average Joe would have. As much as you think you need this money now, you can be no...scratch that....you will most certainly be in it for life (or your credit will) without hopes of financial recovery.