Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Default Attorney Fees for Workers Comp

    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of:Ga.
    Presently my attorney sent me a letter stating he is seeking 25% of my TTD check,because he claims recovery of my benefits which I STRONGLY disagree with.Can he do this without any type of hearing,because I would like to state my case in front of a judge.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006

    Default Re: Attorney Fees

    yes you can file an objection.
    contact the work comp commission for filing information.
    you should probably retain another atty for your claim.

Similar Threads

  1. Attorney Fees for Workers Comp
    By kdhdfct in forum South Carolina
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 07:46 PM
  2. Attorney Fees in Workers Comp Cases
    By madmax in forum California
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 04:21 AM
  3. Workers Comp Attorney Fees
    By ebdll in forum Texas
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 08:05 AM
  4. Workmans Comp Attorney Fees
    By ebdll in forum Texas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 04:24 PM
  5. Worker's Comp Attorney Fees
    By smackman in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 06:36 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer