Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Scar Award

thanks Tim, that clears things up as far as what the attorney was telling me.

Default Re: Scar Award

I am unsure of the different state laws. However I am settling now on my scar. It has no effect on the rest of my case. It is only one of three issues that my attorney filed for compensation on. An offer has been made to settle on the scar and the scar only at this time. The rest of my case will continue now without that part. So in summary, I am receiving a one lump settlement for the scar now and the rest of the injuries are going to mediation.

Default Re: Scar Award Amount

Hi I was in a work accident and have been left with two scars one under my right eye deep and visible about an inch long and one across my eye lid from surgery the one under the eye was from laceration I live in NYS how long till my lawyer can file for an award iam only 29 and this scar is mentally screwing my head up that people are gonna think different of me

Default Re: Scar Award Amount

You indicate you have a lawyer. Your lawyer would be in the best position to answer your question since he should already know all of the facts and the medical status of your injury.
    Timothy D. Belt, Esquire
    Helping injured workers in Northeast Pennsylvania.
    belt-law@belt-law.com
    www.belt-law.com

DISCLAIMER: This post is intended as general information applicable only to the state of Pennsylvania. The information given is based strictly upon the facts provided. This post is not intended to create an attorney client relationship, or to provide any specific guarantee of confidentiality.