Default Big RED Warning New Commissioner

"New Connecticut Workers Compensation Commissioner David Schoolcraft has worked as an attorney for the Rocky Hill based law offices of Donna-Maria Lonergan. He has served as Chair of the Hebron Board of Selectmen and serves on the Board of Andover, Hebron, Marlborough Youth Services, Inc. Commissioner Schoolcraft earned his law degree from Western New England College School of Law and received his undergraduate degree from the University of Connecticut." Law offices of Pomeranz, Dodge, Struck, defenders of IC Criminals.

This all sounds peachy until the fuzz rubs off. Here is the Pit.

Donna-Maria Lonergan Legal Services is the long arm of Nationwide Insurance dirty, filthy, illegal, abusive, underhanded practices against injured workers in Connecticut. They are located at 500 Enterprise Dr. Rocky Hill, CT on the second floor. (see paybilly/ protest photo (2004) for pic of building).

Nationwide has moved out of the State of Connecticut, and I would really like to think I helped in their decision to return to their homeland of corruption PA.

What they apparently left behind is their garbage, Donna-Maria Lonergan and new commissioner of corruption. I visited their office two weeks ago, (undercover of course), disguised as a reputable member of society, not an IW.

I think they saw through me. Anyway, the office actually stinks. Really. They are located in horrible spaces at the rear of the building next to the Gym, garbage room and bathrooms, with a great view of nothing.

I wonder who he screwed for this job?

How sweet it is.

Default Re: Big RED Warning New Commissioner

Hi Spiritgirl,
    What makes injured workers so resilient?

(def: Resilient - capable of withstanding shock without permanent deformation or rupture. )

I kept going back to hearings in the system 18 yrs. with former Chairman Jesse Frankl and kept getting slammed. There was not even the semblance of order, due process or law.

Then the offer comes in for a global settlement that after expenses leaves me actually less than nothing (I would have to cut a check to accept the settlement), does not include the surgery I ultimately paid for myself and nothing for the future.

I will never go back before these crooked bastards. I would rather die. But I will die fighting them and protesting them in front of their place of business and homes so the neighbors know the kind of people they are.

Simply put, they have destroyed my life and family, I plan to repay the favor.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results.

Commisioner Schoolcraft is fine. I have had several hearings before him and i find him to be above average in terms of fairness to my claimants. He is also a very smart and fair guy.

I only represent claimants at this point and am always happy to have a case on his docket. Please dont let people who lost all objectivity some time ago scare you. Just go in and explain your situation clearly and what you are looking for and if it is reasonable and covered under the Act you will most likely get what you seek.

Jim

Dear Jaspell,
    It seemed during my recent hearing that the Commissioner may not have been entirely fair. Is this possible? He sent me to a Commissionerís exam with Dr. Scungilli at Hartford Hospital who said I should be arrested for fraud immediately and called the police. So at the hearing I was handcuffed to a chair and had duct tape applied over my mouth and they made me wear a "Hannibal Lechter" mask. They asked me to settle and my lawyer grabbed my hair and shook my head up and down like I was saying Yes. I woke up in my car with a headache and I couldn't find my pants. I called the Chairman's office to ask about my pants and a "Ms. Rue" said if I told her the size and color she would look through the pants pile after she gets done searching through the pile of missing commissioner file notes. Does this seem right to you? Thanks for any help you can provide.

p.s. I later learned the two lawyers and the Commish then ordered Hagens Daz, refused to pay the delivery man because there was ice in the diet tab and pushed him down the stairs.
    Mr. Picket DOI 1991 Hern Disc Lumbar crooked lawyers, crooked commissioners, liars and cheats. 2005 self pay 2-level ADR Artificial Disc Replacement.*****edited by Tony****