Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Remedy Against a Lying IME Doctor

I go to court finally after almost 2 years in about 3 weeks. We've already gotten transcripts of the audio recording made proving that the ime doctor lied on his report about the test that he claims he did is it bad that I'm looking forward to making sure the judge knows that his committed perjury isn't it? Either way my personal surgeon has pretty much assured me that once we get this approval then he'll be able to fix me a hundred percent with a disc replacement of the l5 s1 disc unfortunately he wants me to be pain med free I've been on low-dose opiates for the past year and now he wants me to have none at all for three months so I'm going to have to go through three months of constant pain not sure how that's going to work just yet but I'm in the less than 30 days countdown . I will update as to the court hearing I know it's between the 21st and the 29th they haven't given me the actual date yet but they Illinois runs really weird for workers comp they travel around I'd never have gone through workers comp in Florida for two injuries and things were so different down there but nothing was anywhere near this severe so I will update when I know more I don't know if anybody's even reading this but it just feels a little bit better to have some place to get this out so if anybody is listening thank you.

it bad that I'm looking forward to making sure the judge knows that his committed perjury isn't it?
    That IME can say the earth is flat and it wouldn't be perjury - that's his misguided opinion and he has the right to state it.
    The IME is hired by the carrier to give an alternate opinion, independent of the treating doctors influence - Thus the term Independent Medical Evaluation. (IME)
    The goal is to reduce the carriers liability - it's an opinion only and may not be based on objective evidence.

Attempting to discredit the IME is fruitless - everyone, including the judge knows his opinion is biased to favor the carrier's interest.
    The best defense against a lying IME is the treating doctors diagnosis based on objective evidence - facts and truth will outweigh some quacks opinion based on a five minute exam every time.
    Don't waste time attacking an IME - present credible evidence to support your claim and don't worry about distractions.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

I remember it like yesterday when my attorney said, dont listen to him, hes just a whore Dr. and everyone knows it, even the judge! That was a long time ago!