Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    concord, ca

    Default Doctors Who Will Accept Workers Comp

    I live in Concord, CA. I need a psychiatrist in my area that will accept this type of payment

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007

    Default Re: Doctors Who Will Accept Workers Comp

    You'll have to go to your IC's MPN list to select a physican to act as your PTP/Primary Treating Physican...or if you have a PTP, that doctor will refer out to a physican in the specialty required for your injury.

    Check your IC"s web site for MPN info, or contact the Claims Administrator/CA for additional information.

    If you are not required to treat within an can select a physican of your own who accepts WC patients. That info is through yellow pages and your time contacting their offices for info.

    ALL treatment in WC though is subject to the MTUS/ACOEM, UR process and prior authorization from the ER/IC.

Similar Threads

  1. Moving Out Of State, and Finding Doctors Who Accept Workers Comp
    By BulldawgOnFire in forum Medical Issues
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2015, 12:54 PM
  2. Workers Comp Claim Rep Wants to Go to Doctors Appointment with Us?
    By fcb in forum Insurance Company Practices
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 10:24 PM
  3. List of Doctors Who Do Workers Comp?
    By justlooking in forum Federal Employees Workers' Comp
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 11:52 AM
  4. Doctors Who Except Workers Comp. Ins
    By dorisstaples in forum Medical Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 07:23 PM
  5. Incompetent Workers Comp Doctors
    By will60 in forum Medical Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 01:26 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer