Question Injury Became Worse-is It to Late for Me

Last march I fell hurting many parts of me-but my back was the worst so that is all I complained about, however I did note the other parts in my claim, saying they were sore but my back was the worse. I am a strong person so I just lived with the other hurts, plus I felt so bad about falling I did not want to ad more to WC. They have been so kind in paying me my wages and taking care of meds/treatment.

I was on lots of painkillers, so other problems did not feel as bad as they might be.
    During the summer I did lots of swimming, as my back Dr. prescribed, my wrist became very hurtful as well as my shoulder I blamed it on the exercise.
    Well my wrist just kept hurting I called the CA (claims adjuster) explained the swimming and how bad my wrist hurt, lot worse then my shoulder at the time. She said go through my health INS.
    I did have ex-rays on my wrist but looks like its just old age arthritis so I let it go.

As I have eased up on pain meds for my back, now my shoulder won’t stop hurting I now have no job-and NO ins. Do I call CA to report this or just learn to live with it? I guess I goofed up by not complaining sooner-but I think the swimming just made it worse. So looks like I am in a pickle? I have been off work since last May-fall happened last March. I did report it on my workers comp claim but does that mean anything since so much time has lapsed?

Thanks in advance
    used to GOLFALOTS

Default Re: Injury Became Worse-is It to Late for Me

The CA was wrong...and attempted to shift the liabilty to you...and she was successful.
    I'm suprised frankly your own GHP accepted the billing.

Go back to your comp Dr, and explain the symptoms and your current feelings of relationship to the org injury. And that you did in fact notate this on the first report of injury... any time the carrier can shift the liability to another party...they will. It's wrong...but they get by with it just the same.

If you have not consulted with an atty, it would be a good time to do so.

Default Re: Injury Became Worse-is It to Late for Me

Thanks glad your here
    used to GOLFALOTS