Default IME Doctor is Lying - What Can I Do

I wish I had found this site b 4...

I went to IME, insurance doctor- he spent an hour with me going over thing to not do (restrictions) but he didn't call them that. He didn't call them anything because there is absolutely no record of them. He told me that if I am not careful I could end up crippling myself...

I let the insurance rep. who showed up at his office come in the room with me...

I went back to work because of release from IME doctor and am now unemployed. I have received only a few weeks of lost wage comp and but was off work for over 3 months. It's now been over 6 and I have no income. I'm am fearing eviction!

The insurance adj. won't recalculate my wage info as agreed by her because she used wrong info to calculate in first place. Sent me settlement offer based on wrong income amount, and minus a few weeks. She told Workforce Services (food stamps) that it was me and my fault that settlement was not final. They told me to sign document and get it back to her.

If this is all such a racket, what do we do??? I have applied for social security, I have no income, no savings left; I need help!!! Please

Default Re: IME is Lying; I Am at Wits End, Help

Attorney consultation should be your next step... Today if not sooner.
    She told Workforce Services (food stamps) that it was me and my fault that settlement was not final. They told me to sign document and get it back to her.
    Those reps should not be offering you legal advice, or settlement direction. It's not their decision to make, nor business for that matter.

You didn't provide much info on your condition, but you should probably not look for SSA/SSDI to come to the rescue. Being unemployed is not enough to be awarded disability benefits.