Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010

    Default Doctor Gave Me Paper Work to Return to Work, but Company Twont Allow Me

    doctor gave me paper work to return to work, company took the paper work and said
    they will let me know when I can come in, but never call. my comp has stopped they say because the doctor released me so I have no income. what do I do its been 3 weeks?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 1971

    Default Re: Doctor Gave Me Paper Work to Return to Work, but Company Twont Allow Me

    IF you where released full duty, no restrictions, file for unemployment.
    If you still have restrictions, contact an attorney, you are still eligible for wage loss payments.

    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Similar Threads

  1. Company Responsabilities Once I Return to Work
    By Baca26 in forum California
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 04:21 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 05:49 PM
  3. After the Doctor Says You Can Return to Work
    By gblvdgirl in forum Florida
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 07:00 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 11:22 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 02:18 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer