Default IME Doctor Never Met Me and Says I Dont Have Crps

I have been diagnosed with CRPs by 5 Drs. I was scheduled for a Spinal Cord Stimulator and they denied it until I go see the IME Dr. Well I was warned he does not believe in CRPS. I got a report in the mail from the IME Dr who has NEVER met me or seen my body and he says I do not have CRPS and I do not have a need for the SCS. How can a Dr form this opinion before he has even does his exam? Is that legal for him to do this? P.S. my appointment is scheduled to see him in late October.

Default Re: IME Doctor Never Met Me and Says I Dont Have Crps

The bulk and sometimes all of a DR/IME opinion is based on the medical records of the Drs who have treated you and provided a narrative report.
    It's more important that those reports reflect your condtion than what your physical presentation may provide. Not all Drs are well versed in providing those reports. Another big problem with our medical system as it exists today.

As you have medical reports that you feel support your position, and they ER/IC has theirs...you'll have to file for a hearing and let a WC judge make the decision.

This Dr left out everything that support's my claim and my original Dr hired by the insurance company has wrote a letter to the insurance company about how strongly he feels about my condition but the IME Dr basically wrote in the report that he had no clue what he was talking about and all my other Drs were wrong also. I KNOW the insurance company is doing this to have someone on their side but really how can they be allowed to get away with this.

Doesn't matter about "how can they"...or "what about my case"... it's the process, and statutes in WC.
    Does't matter how many Dr's report any particular way... as I said, you're going to have to file for a hearing and let a judge decide the outcome here.
    WC is a legal process... litigation takes time. When there are disputes, such as yours...you litigate.

Thanks so much.