Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Counting Weeks That I Work

If I show you three calender month with the days shaded that I work can you count the weeks for me. Thanks

If you worked less than 35 hours in first week, it doesn't count, the week you where injured doesn't count.
    Subtract two from the total.
    Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Now I starting to like you LOL. If theres any info that can help me please don't hesitate. Its been over a year of fighting over my wages. I just got done with a pre hearing and now were going to trial and face a judge which it should be the last thing about my wages and I need to write something why I should win and send it in before the trial.

See what happen when it first started I sent in my WC-1 it matches with the employer WC-1 as I calculated what we both had on the WC-1 form I found out they were short changing me by $40 on my compensation benefit and the DCD agreed with me in my favor and then all hell break out and IC appeal the decision and thats why it drag so long cause they came out with this 11 weeks crap and got us all confused. So the IC wanted me to do the figuring on why they(IC) shorted me on my compensation benefit. Even my lawyer was confused and he resign because of it stupid lawyer. Thats why I'm on this forum for help.

Hi Waterbird,

I am a Hawaii workers compensation adjuster. Here's how insurance carriers typically calculate your AWW.

[(Gross wages for past 52 weeks)/364] * 7 = AWW

In cases where you have not been employed for more than 52 weeks, they take your gross wages for the period that you did work and divide by the number of days. So in your case:
    08/02/2006 - 10/19/2006 = 78 days
    So your AWW would be, [(gross wages)/78]*7, and your compensation rate would of course be 2/3rd of that.

Keep in mind that the week in which your date of injury occurred will be excluded in calculation of the AWW.

Is that simple enough?

Tony - The page cannot be found, both links DOA. Might have been their before, but not now