Default Revision of a Slap II Tear

a year and a half ago had a slap II tear fixed, but wasnt, went in 3 months ago and did it again. feels better now but am worried about doing it again. ok to my question, i had to friends get somekind of settlement check when done and one still works at current job, i will when return to work have missed 12 months total in 2yrs. does everyone get a check or what is this they are getting paid for, we have talked and compaired notes on what was done and recovery times. they have gotton good sums of dollars, will i get compensation for my time time loss at current job and my part time job that i had to have to keep my head above water, what do i do and what questions do i ask, please help

Default Re: Revision of a Slap Ii

if you are left with a permanent impairment there are additional benefits available.
    you can read about permanent partial disability payments here
    http://www.wcc.ne.gov/faqs/faq_employees.aspx#4

Default Re: Revision of a Slap Ii

will i get compensation for my time time loss at current job and my part time job that i had to have to keep my head above water, what do i do and what questions do i ask,
    Go to the link SH provided.
    Once you are stable, and MMI/Max Medical Improvement has been determined, your Dr will evaluate you and rate for PD/Permenant Disability as a result of this injury.

The PD indemnity is calculated...and those benefits begin.
    There is no guarantee of a cash settlement in WC.
    You shouldn't compare others in how their claims were settled.
    When you take that cash lump sum to close the claim, you are also accepting all liability for any future medical care you may require. They don't pay cash for treatment you may or may not seek.

The wage loss you have is paid by those TTD/Temp Total Disablity benefits you are paid. There is no further compensation for past/future lost wages in WC.

The questions you need answered should come from a competant WC atty. There is no fee for consultation.