Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011

    Default How to Find a Doctor Who Takes Workers Comp

    My State is TX

    Is there anyone from Houston on this site? I am looking for a Orthopedic who will accept WC. My WC injury is 20 years old can't seem to find anyone who will accept WC that old. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007

    Default Re: Doctor

    Gotya, you are seriously confusing me. Earlier today you posted on the TN board that you were in TN???? So which is it Tennessee or Texas? You know that WC IS state specific and for anyone here to attempt to help you we need to know what state your WC claim is in and/or if you still live in that state or have moved to another one.
    "He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client"
    Abraham Lincoln

    Take Care and Be Well.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011

    Default Re: Doctor

    I live in TX. WC in TN.

    Maybe I didn't make myself clear, will go back and read. Thanks

    When I am in pain my thinking get a little distorted.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Default Re: Doctor

    [QUOTE=gotcha;156245]I live in TX. WC in TN.

    If your employer is in TN and you were injured in TN, you need to refer to TN law, as it should fall out of the TX jurisdiction and will be reimbursed according to TN jurisdiction.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 11:09 AM
  2. How to Find a Doctor for Worker's Comp Care
    By Raw6545 in forum North Carolina
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 05:18 AM
  3. Where Can I Find a Workers Comp Doctor
    By george in forum California
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 05:13 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 06:11 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 11:09 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer