Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Default Wage Differential

    Hello, I got injured at work and the result is permanent partial disability, cannot go back to my regular job therefore my paygrade changed from paygrade 7 to paygrade 3. How can i compensate for a wage differential? Can i file a claim at EDD? What are my other options? By the way, My worker's comp. is from the state of California. Thanks
    Last edited by Cargina; 08-15-2011 at 10:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006

    Default Re: Wage Differential

    you've already been paid..
    your permanent partial disability is payment to offset any future earnings loss due to the permanent restrictions from the injury.
    that is the purpose of impairment payments; there is nothing additional.
    SDI is only available for temporary disability situations.
    more on PD from the factsheet

Similar Threads

  1. Wage Differential
    By injrd back 1970 in forum Illinois
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 10:01 PM
  2. Wage Differential Settlement
    By noveljones in forum Illinois
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 01:36 PM
  3. Wage Differential
    By EMM in forum Illinois
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 05:00 PM
  4. Wage Differential
    By candyman03011 in forum Disability Benefits
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 09:53 PM
  5. Wage differential
    By anonymous in forum Illinois
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2003, 03:08 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer