1. Never mail a document to the DC OWC , CRB or the Hearings section.
2. Always walk the document in and get it date stamped.
3. File all documents by the due date. They will deny your claim even if you file it on the due date, but in the wrong office.
4. Qoute all relevant cases previously ruled on by the ALJ assigned to your case.
5. Qoute all relevant cases from the DC Court of appeals. You can get this from the courts website.
6. DC law( dc code of municipal regulations title 7 section 205) OBLIGATES the staff at the office to help you with your claim whan you ask for help. So use the law to your advantage.