Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    san antonio tx

    Default Transportation for Injusrd Workers

    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: tx

    Ok does anyone know where to refer me my main spine specialist offers pick ups, but for my pain management and other mds we are sent to what do those of us do who can no longer drive? is there a way to get help with that? anyone been thru it please let me know.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006

    Default Re: Transportation

    you can get reimbursed for travel costs if treatment is not available less then 30 miles from your home.
    the form is here

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    san antonio tx

    Default Re: Transportation

    No my appts are within 30 miles, I was speaking more of if we can't drive just getting to my mds appts if I cant find a way to get to them, cabs are expensive so I guess the answer is no?

Similar Threads

  1. Transportation to and from Work
    By county worker in forum California
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 06:34 AM
  2. Transportation
    By In pain in Cali in forum California
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 11:57 AM
  3. Denied Transportation
    By starr in forum Insurance Company Practices
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 05:32 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 12:09 PM
  5. Transportation to an IME
    By lacy in forum Medical Issues
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 01:55 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer