Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Post How to Find a Doctor Who Takes Out-of-State Workers Comp

    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007

    Default Re: Workers Comp from Ct Moving to Fl-Need to Find Doctor Who Will Accept WC Insuranc

    Not a lot of info here.

    Contact your WC carrier claims adjuster, there may be a list of providers willing to accept you as a patient.
    It is not a good idea to relocate while actively treating a work injury... prior to being declared MMI/ and rated. Out of state providers have enough to deal with in their own WC mandates/laws, there is no extra compensation for dealing with out of state laws, and/or carriers.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-14-2017, 11:47 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 10:09 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 02:50 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 10:09 AM
  5. Finding A Doctor Who Takes Out-Of-State W/C
    By shirleaton in forum Maryland
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 12:31 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer