Default My WC Claims Adjuster Says I Fell Off Their Pay Cycle

I worked in MN, got hurt on the job, saw doctors & surgeons, they decided I had to have surgery.
    The company I am working for sent me HOME (1300 miles) to get surgery where i might be more comfortable and easier on me to get back to work sooner.
    VERY GOOD COMPANY!! I APPRECIATE THIS ALOT!!
    Every thing was going good, surgery is scheduled, everything approved. started gettin Workers comp checks like clockwork in the mail Every Monday.
    3 Mondays ago----- NO CHECK,, ok maybe mail is heavy traffic and there was a holiday comming up. Next week no check,ok maybe holiday delay, Finally 3rd week no check.
    After trying and trying to call my claims adjuster the second week, the 3rd week I finally call every 20 min and i get a person not a recording.
    I ask if my claim has been changed or if i had done something wrong, OR could they explain WHY i havent got a check or a LETTER of Notice to why I am not getting checks for the last 3 weeks?
    The Explaination was "OH ?? Lemme check for ya,,, I SEE,, YOU FELL OFF OUR REPETITIVE CYCLE PAY" !!!!! SORRY!! "We will add you back on"
    I was told they will start sending them again..
    Then I got fast " Thank you,BYE"
    Tried to call right back to ask if There is anything I need to do to avoid this in the future, but cant get ahold of anyone. And im not saying they are avoiding my phone calls, Im SURE they are very busy.
    I have only been getting checks for less than 2 months and my surgery is 3 weeks away!!!

IS THIS NORMAL??
    Should I expect to have this problem again soon?
    Am I being "Bullshitted?"

I have never heard of "You FELL OFF our PAY CYCLE"... Maybe I should tell my Creditors they FELL OFF MY PAY CYCLE.
    Maybe I shouldnt complain, but the total of the 3 checks is over $2500.00 ($850 per week), Which is less than 1/3 of my jobs normal weeks pay.
    So those 3 checks are becoming REALLY important REALLY FAST.

is there something I should be doing to keep from FALLING OF THEIR CYCLE AGAIN???
    I have read every thing they have sent me about what to do and how to stay in compliance, Nothing stated in it about " FALLING OFF REPETE PAY CYCLE"

Just wanting to know if everyone else goes thru same thing..
    Or If Yall know of a solution..

Best Regards

Default Re: My WC Claims Adjuster Says I Fell Off Their Pay Cycle

Your claim is paid in cycles, it's on auto pay for 90 days usually, then reviewed.
    Yes, this is normal.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Thats crazy. You would think if its normal that they would include in the information they sent me that every 2 months they will quit sending me checks unless I call them.

They don't plan on being late so no, they won't inform you,
    Your claims adjuster has to review your file and reset the pay period, sometimes they get behind.
    You shouldn't have to call but it doesn't hurt, they will pay you back pay and get you caught up as soon as they reset your file.
    I know, it sucks!!

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.