Default My Doctor Says Have Not Reached MMI, WC Doctor Says I Have Terminated from Old Job

okay here we go was injured nov 2011 my otho took me off work l4 l5 disc collapse nerve compression atrophy in leg. my doctor has pleaded with them for a samll surgical procedure in jan tha hje said would have me back on my feet. the wc carrier wanted a second opinion i thought just on the surgery so they sent me to another dr gavee him 1600 for one visit. and befor i forget i was terminated by my employer in feb 2012 any way they gave the second opinion dr a tape of me on the 23rd of feb being wheeledd in as to what he said some type clinic, he stated the patient never stand. the tape the next day the 24 shows me ambulating which i guess means walking and pumping gas in my car. what he failed to realize or overlooked was in his possession was a medical record which he noted that stated i had a spinal block shot in op surgery the 23rd of february, and on the 24 th with the painkillers and the shot i was able to get around a little better. now not that i have never saidd i was paralyzed and i have strength in my upper body. so yes i pumped gas walked across a parrking lot got into the passenger side of my car because i cant drive on painkillers thats illegal. anyway in his report he staed that i had pschylogical issues or commiting fraud. WHAT my dr. has told me to get out more to keep from being depressed, they denied my surgery which my doctor stated i now have a permanent injury due to the wc neglect. their 2nd opinion quack gave me a 7% wbd i am 56 years of age and have only done one type of job most of my life which i now cant go back too. I really need some input on this and befor i forget at the end of the second opinion letter the dr states if i dont seek agressive medical help for my injury that his mmi of 7% will stand. My ortho stated i am not at mmi but will never go back to my old type job again. Now can a pi take me inside a medical facility, can he release the tape without my consent to a doctor, and with what i have siad above are they going to cut off my wc checks which are already to small to live on please help

Default Re: My Doctor Says Have Not Reached Mmi, WC Doctor Says I Have Terminated from Old Jo

Quote Quoting savingthepublic View Post
    okay here we go was injured nov 2011 my otho took me off work l4 l5 disc collapse nerve compression atrophy in leg. my doctor has pleaded with them for a samll surgical procedure in jan tha hje said would have me back on my feet. the wc carrier wanted a second opinion i thought just on the surgery so they sent me to another dr gavee him 1600 for one visit. and befor i forget i was terminated by my employer in feb 2012 any way they gave the second opinion dr a tape of me on the 23rd of feb being wheeledd in as to what he said some type clinic, he stated the patient never stand. the tape the next day the 24 shows me ambulating which i guess means walking and pumping gas in my car. what he failed to realize or overlooked was in his possession was a medical record which he noted that stated i had a spinal block shot in op surgery the 23rd of february, and on the 24 th with the painkillers and the shot i was able to get around a little better. now not that i have never saidd i was paralyzed and i have strength in my upper body. so yes i pumped gas walked across a parrking lot got into the passenger side of my car because i cant drive on painkillers thats illegal. anyway in his report he staed that i had pschylogical issues or commiting fraud. WHAT my dr. has told me to get out more to keep from being depressed, they denied my surgery which my doctor stated i now have a permanent injury due to the wc neglect. their 2nd opinion quack gave me a 7% wbd i am 56 years of age and have only done one type of job most of my life which i now cant go back too. I really need some input on this and befor i forget at the end of the second opinion letter the dr states if i dont seek agressive medical help for my injury that his mmi of 7% will stand. My ortho stated i am not at mmi but will never go back to my old type job again. Now can a pi take me inside a medical facility, can he release the tape without my consent to a doctor, and with what i have siad above are they going to cut off my wc checks which are already to small to live on please help
    you have a number of issues. the best way to handle disputes within a system of which you have little knowledge is to get professional help. contact some attys that practice workers comp law about representing you and managing your case. you can contact the mississippi state bar for help finding an atty:
    https://www.msbar.org/9_how_do_you_find_a_lawyer.php

Default Re: My Doctor Says Have Not Reached Mmi, WC Doctor Says I Have Terminated from Old Jo

You should also apply for SSDI ASAP