Angry Pain Management Doctor Hurt Me

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: California
    My Primary doctor referred me to pain manager doctor, I had 2 visits with him in the first visit he tested me for neck injury and said I am exaggerating the pain and he prescribed me a medication which he should not because I have in my application that I filled it out that I have allergy to it, but I new about it before using it then I called his office and let him know that i can't use it and he prescribed me another medication which he is not suppose to because I had ulcer before, but I used it without knowing it and caused me sever stomach pain and I went to doctor for treatmentbut I still have pain. On my second visit his nurse tested me again for my neck and lower back and I did not know he is tricking me to see i still exaggerating the pain after the test he came in with another doctor as witness and told me the test I had for my neck should not hurt but he did not say anything about lower back witch i said it hurt, the nurse actually hurt my lower back by twisting it so hard and caused me so much pain and still hurts due to twisting, I wonder if I can complain from him, I think he is going beyond his responibilty and likes to make wc insurance happy and gains their favor for his advantage. He then referred me to 4 weeks physical therapy, he also told me the wc is dropping me from treatment, make sure everything is ok, when I called my case manager she said no your case is still open.
    IME already did all the test and did his report why the PM is doing all these to me instead focusing on treatment, is he violating his duty.

Thanks

Default Re: Pm Doctor Hurt Me

Quote Quoting Gulzar746 View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: California
    My Primary doctor referred me to pain manager doctor, I had 2 visits with him in the first visit he tested me for neck injury and said I am exaggerating the pain and he prescribed me a medication which he should not because I have in my application that I filled it out that I have allergy to it, but I new about it before using it then I called his office and let him know that i can't use it and he prescribed me another medication which he is not suppose to because I had ulcer before, but I used it without knowing it and caused me sever stomach pain and I went to doctor for treatmentbut I still have pain. On my second visit his nurse tested me again for my neck and lower back and I did not know he is tricking me to see i still exaggerating the pain after the test he came in with another doctor as witness and told me the test I had for my neck should not hurt but he did not say anything about lower back witch i said it hurt, the nurse actually hurt my lower back by twisting it so hard and caused me so much pain and still hurts due to twisting, I wonder if I can complain from him, I think he is going beyond his responibilty and likes to make wc insurance happy and gains their favor for his advantage. He then referred me to 4 weeks physical therapy, he also told me the wc is dropping me from treatment, make sure everything is ok, when I called my case manager she said no your case is still open.
    IME already did all the test and did his report why the PM is doing all these to me instead focusing on treatment, is he violating his duty.

Thanks
    you can go to any physician that is within the Medical Provider Network at any time.
    have your primary doctor refer you to someone else

Default Re: Pm Doctor Hurt Me

I think my primary doctor is relative ofmy PM doctor LOL.