Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Just when You Cant Take Anymore

I have my mom and dad still they are around the corner, I just feel alone and i dont care about wc i cant use my right arm and i am right handed so who is gonna give me a job. my doctor rated me 60 percent the in doctor says 50 percent i say i will go to work somewhere so they dont take my house all my stuff and my husbands stuff is here.i have to save his things he is my best freind my heart is broke.

I feel so much pain in your post. You gave the best reason why you have to fight. Fight in memory of you husband. I know it's still soon since his death but I'm sure he would want you to see this to the end. I lost the use of my eright hand about 35 years ago, I trained myself to do things with my left hand. I worked my et. Hand several times a day until I could use it , its not pretty but it's functional. Now it's my left shoulder, knee,and back. The same way I fought my way back 35 years ago, I intend to do it again. I still have many years to work and if it's God will I WILL WORK AGAIN. If you need a friend to talk to that encourage you along I'm here. Feel free to message me anytime. God doesn't make no mistakes nor does he put more on us than we can bare. GOD loves you and so do I. If he will take care of me he will do the same for you.

1999 you are such a nice person i hope good things come your way, i am just so lonely for my husband we have been together for 37 years i met him when i was 16 i married him when i was18 i will ALWAYS LOVE HIM TILL I DIE ,I am just tired and sad and lonely but he is in my heart.

- - - Updated - - -

biva thank you good luck to you

- - - Updated - - -

jojojo,thank you dont let them win

- - - Updated - - -

thank you skyhigh hold your spouse tight

- - - Updated - - -

kev b hold your towel

- - - Updated - - -

airdale, I hope your wife will realize what she gave up.

Hang in there. It's not over til the fat lady sings. Lol. We're all here for you!!!! You are so lucky to have loved and been loved. I'm going to post daily to check on you. Stay strong.

I dont know you but i like seeing your post thank you 1999

Hello susu, sorry that I'm so late checking on you, I have had a very hectic day. I hope all is well and you had a good day today. We prayed for your last night at bible study and I really felt great afterwards. Bible study and church is what keeps me sane. Those two things is what I look forward to each week. It keeps me from being so angry and frustrated., because God knows in heaven that this is a rough road to walk. I mhave late checking in but I always try to keep my word. My prayer for you today is that God keeps you under his Grace and Mercy.

t,hank you 1999,i dont know why he left me alone but he k eeps talking to me .he is my best freind there will never be anybody else for me i love him.

He's going to continue to talk to you until he knows that you're ready to walk along. But guess what you've made it through another day. It took me a good while to get over losing my parents and my brother. We were a very close family. My brother was baby brother was the one that kept us all laughing. But losing them has made the rest of us that much closer and more appreciative of one another. Just take baby steps one day at a time. IT WILL GET BETTER.

1999 I really dont care about w they want to settel,social security wants to give me my husbands money,i hate this money i would give it back and live in my car with my husband,I DONT CARE ABOUT MON EY I WISH THEY WOULD LEAVE MR ALONER N OWS.

I know that money can never replace your life with your husband. Sounds like the to of you had a beautiful life together. Cherish the memories and keep them dear to your heart. Live through his spirit. You've had a life that most women live for, a mate that they love as much today as they did 37 years ago. Not many people our age can say that today their still with their teen-age sweet heart. That's a blessing in itself. I know it's hard, but like I said take it one day at a time. Don't rush into no decisions about anything just yet. Do you have children? If so ask them to help you. Ii