Default Bicep Tendon Injury, Still Some Pain

I torn my bicep tendon a year ago at work , I reported to my job, my Doctor took me off work and I had surgery and I did recieve workers comp the whole 8mos I was off from work. Been back to now about 7mos and I have started having alot pain in my arm were I had my surgery the good thing is that I have not felt it tear like I did a year ago and to go home that night. That tear I felt was my bicep. I am going to the Doctor on Monday and I am worry that the doctor will take me from work. If this happen again would I be able to get workers comp again for the really bad pain I am having when I try to do my Job. Thank you

Default Re: Still Some Pain

if the problem is due to the original injury, then yes your benefits can be restarted.
    make sure to let your employer know.

Smile A second surgery

Hi my name is Andrea, A year ago I torn my bicep tendon at work, went home that night saw a doctor a few days later he order a MRI he said he did not see anything so he put in physical therapy I was not getting better at all, so I call my doctor and I told him I am in a lot of pain he said O K I had surgery and a week later he told me I torn my bicep he said I fix everything. NOW almost a year later my right shoulder and arm starting hurting again, had a second surgery on the same bicep my new doctor said he had to go in and move my bicep tendon down, WHAT DID THE FIRTH DOCTOR DO, he said he did that. My Job and worker comp here in mississippiss r very good to me I am still off work . I do not think I will be able to go back into lifting and pushing patients anymore what would my job and worker comp do if I am not able anymore. THANK YOU

- - - Updated - - -

Hi my name is Andrea, A year ago I torn my bicep tendon at work, went home that night saw a doctor a few days later he order a MRI he said he did not see anything so he put in physical therapy I was not getting better at all, so I call my doctor and I told him I am in a lot of pain he said O K I had surgery and a week later he told me I torn my bicep he said I fix everything. NOW almost a year later my right shoulder and arm starting hurting again, had a second surgery on the same bicep my new doctor said he had to go in and move my bicep tendon down, WHAT DID THE FIRTH DOCTOR DO, he said he did that. My Job and worker comp here in mississippiss r very good to me I am still off work . I do not think I will be able to go back into lifting and pushing patients anymore what would my job and worker comp do if I am not able anymore. THANK YOU