Had tkr in January, knee is still swelling and getting hot. Since then my back, hips, and other knee is hurting. Doctor says nothing can be done until a year after surgery. W/C wants me to go to pain management doctor. I run low grade fever two to three times a week. Had blood work done, showed inflammation and possible rheumatoid arthritis. My family dr ordered the blood test, not orthopedic. Why want the orthopedic dr help? Also wondering if knee is one that has been recalled? The knee is a depuy knee. Anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will pain management dr try to figure out the problem, or just throw pills at it? Really want to find out what is wrong. Will be going to rheumatologist to see if he can help. Please help, thanks!