Default Why Don't Worker's Comp Hearings Occur Faster

Why are criminals guaranteed a fair and speedy trial? I have a broken neck. There is a supreme court decision that mirrors my case. I was denied by the Montana State Fund. I have a lawyer that is known for not taking cases that don't win. I was injured on 8-10-2012...broken neck.. I was fused (3 levels) on 8-17-2012 only two of the levels fused. Now I have a leg bone grating on top of T-1. I will loose all I have worked for before the case comes to court. supposedly the judge will view my file sometime in May 2014.

Default Re: Speedy Trials

It is a slow process...... in the wc system we are on the lowest level of the food chain........having a physical injury affecting you ,then having that injury affect you mentally is a double whammy...... it is part of the process the injured worker has to endure ...... we have no other choice........ hang in there

are there places injured folks can get together and talk...I am eating Zoloft to try to put up with the BS but it is not working. The guy that wreck3ed me actually sent me an email taunting me...in all fairness I did vocalize my frustration twice. If not for my kids I would have crippled him ...let him know what fun I get to deal with... Every night I have to count what I have...every week it gets harder to do that cause I am closer to losing all I've worked for. This is the third MAJOR injury that I have had to overcome, I can't believe I haven't snapped yet. i fear its coming.

The only place I know about is here.........you hear stories about what others deal with and how they deal with their issues, pros and cons........ the people who have gone through the wc experience fade into the sunset, they have endured and hopefully have some peace in their lives