Default How Long Do You Wait for a Temporary Total Benefit Award After Receiving a Check

After the commission approve the ttb reward for you for the 9 months you been injured and you receive one check for the time you were out of work due to injury and while you are in therapy, 'Do the insurance company suppose to continue to send you your ttb payments every week until you are done with treatment? or until you are sent to your employer, because I got the big check then my lawyer said I should be receiving my weekly checks thereafter, but the insurance company sent the big check for the time I been going to therapy and then they did not send nothing else, if there is anyone who can help me understand what may be the next step for me I am all ears, because they little big check went to all my debt and loans I borrowed so I don't owe no one now I am back where I started waiting. My lawyer had the nerve to ask me to contact the insurance company lawyer and find why they have not sent me a check.

Default Re: How Long Do You Wait for a Temporary Total Benefit Award After Receiving a Check

did you ever receive another check and how long after the award did it take before you got the big check?

Default Re: How Long Do You Wait for a Temporary Total Benefit Award After Receiving a Check

Quote Quoting wayn View Post
    did you ever receive another check and how long after the award did it take before you got the big check?
    This thread is over 2 years old, I doubt this user is still around.
    You have to look at the date of the post you're responding to, you're bumping dead threads.
    I deleted your other post, it was a duplicate and again bumping a dead thread.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

tony I often wonder reading threads from a few years ago if any of them got closure?

Quote Quoting controlfitter View Post
    tony I often wonder reading threads from a few years ago if any of them got closure?
    Hard to say when the poster disappears.
    Usually, when people drop out it's because they resolved the issue they posted or settled their case.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

I figured as much sometimes reading this threads, would be nice to see the outcome. it's just me id like to see happy endings