Default With WC Settlement,do I Really Need an Attorney

I was injured on my job the required a lot of heavy lifting. There is no light duty. There have been no questions about my accident, as it was witnessed. I had surgery on my upper spinal cord and a plate inserted. Do I really need an attorney to get the most I should receive? If so, how can I ball park a figure?

Default Re: With WC Settlement,do I Really Need an Attorney

Quote Quoting lauriss View Post
    I was injured on my job the required a lot of heavy lifting. There is no light duty. There have been no questions about my accident, as it was witnessed. I had surgery on my upper spinal cord and a plate inserted. Do I really need an attorney to get the most I should receive? If so, how can I ball park a figure?
    No such things is a ballpark!.... How much you made, age, loss % that's just a few factors.....

If you love the excitement of Vegas, well what ever your outcome is it will be with out representation....If you want a fair shake and someone who understands the crazy loopholes I suggest you fight fire with fire....They will use lawyers why shouldn't you?

You will not get rich from and WC settlement, is its a big game and us injured workers are the monkey in the middle...

Believe me, I was not thinking this was going to be a gold mind. It seems like 30% is a lot of money, especially since it is a clear cut case. I will have to find myself a whole new occupation :-( Where do I even start to find a "good" attorney? Eennie, meanie, miney moe?

- - - Updated - - -

There has to be a scale somewhere......I have to be cleared 100% to go back to work, which is not going to happen. Every penny I may get is going to be to live on!

30%? With help you will be lied to and run over by those nice people who want what's best for you LOL, get a lawyer