Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015

    Default Two Week Wait to See a Workers Comp Doctor

    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: maryland..............had fridge fall on my shoulder at work friday..went to er they gave me pain meds and told me to get mri and 2 days off but called orthopedic guy and next available appt is 2 weeks away. do i go back to work and just stand there in a sling or do i wait to see dr in 2 weeks. since its a wc claim i thought i dont go back to work

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010

    Default Re: What to Do

    did they do xrays? if nothing is broken, you might have to return to work. if youre hurting, tell someone. i worked for almost 5 months before taking off work. their doctor said nothing was broken what a joke 4 surgeries later im still dealing with the i/c talk to a lawyer. ususally, first visit is free

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010

    Default Re: What to Do

    If its unbearable...Go to ER.....

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2014, 10:12 AM
  2. Workers Comp Doctor Versus Recommended Doctor
    By hong kong phooey in forum Michigan
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 11:34 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 03:33 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 07:52 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer