Default Unplanned Pregnancy During a Worker's Comp Case

I recently discovered that I'm expecting a child. I was taking precautions to prevent but it happened anyway. I started my battle with the court system almost a year ago. All I need is a simple wrist surgury and physical therapy which they will not approve. I have yet to see the dr for the pregnancy as I just found out. Were planning to keep the baby. My question is when do I inform the lawyers and what will this do to my case? Please no judging or harsh comments.

Default Re: Unplanned Pregnancy Middle of Case

Quote Quoting Sickoftherunaroundok View Post
    I recently discovered that I'm expecting a child. I was taking precautions to prevent but it happened anyway. I started my battle with the court system almost a year ago. All I need is a simple wrist surgury and physical therapy which they will not approve. I have yet to see the dr for the pregnancy as I just found out. Were planning to keep the baby. My question is when do I inform the lawyers and what will this do to my case? Please no judging or harsh comments.
    Call your attorneys' now....Why would you wait?... Im sure they will have good advice and may change how they go about things slightly?

Well usually people wait till after the first trimester and at least till they see the dr.

Well usually people wait till after the first trimester and at least till they see the dr.
    This is a workman's comp forum....you asked a question best answered by your attorney....

What's the old saying?...You cant be a little pregnant....

Anything that happens that might effect your case, your attorney should be notified ASAP!

Then why are you asking when to inform your lawyer if you already know the answer?
    I agree with airdale, inform your lawyer immediately of any changes.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.