Default Claiming a Shingles Infection as a Work-Related Injury

Ok.. So 1 lady gets shingles, tells everyone she had it ..worked during outbreak... Then comes in with a released letter from her dr.. No one saw this letter. Then I get a bad case a month later puts me in hospital and in isolation. Then a third lady gets it while im out on mine. They send the third lady to concentra and she gets told it is all a coincidence. No one ever asked me to go to concentra which I know they are useless anyhow. But the infectious dr in the hospital said I very well could have contracted it from
    Lady 1. And lady 3 from either of us. Neither of my bosses have brought up anything because of what concentra said. I'm afraid to say anything in fear of losing my job. But am worried about the long term effects of phn on my head. Because they were on my face. Probably from using a phone lady 1 used..that is exactly where the outbreak was. I need advice on what to do... Thank you.. I'm truly fearful the ringing in my ears and frequent headaches I have are going to cause problems. Also the side of my face that I have the shingles is my only seeing eye. My other one is blind. So if I lose my vision in this eyes will be blind.. I love my bosses, very much. But am very hurt that 3 in one month is considered a coincidence...

Default Re: 3 People at Work with Shingles Withen a Month Ruled Cooncidence

Jaguars01
    I love my bosses
    Love doesn't pay the bills - concentrate that love on yourself and family.

I'm afraid to say anything in fear of losing my job.
    But am very hurt that 3 in one month is considered a coincidence...
    That shows how much they love you.

Now, let's get real.
    Have no further conversations with that lovable employer, fellow employees or anyone until you consult and retain legal counsel.

But the infectious dr in the hospital said I very well could have contracted it from
    Lady 1. And lady 3 from either of us
    Good, you'll need objective medical evidence to support your claim that this infection was contracted during the course of your employment.
    Consult and retain a lawyer that specializes in worker compensation without delay.
    Do not say or do anything until you retain a lawyer- let him advise you further and deal with the system.

Take Care
    Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.