Default Lumbar Laminectomy L4 with a Partial L5 with a Partial Facectomy L4,l5

I have returned to work on a part time basis gradually bringing me up to full time. I have experienced some hurdles with IC but nothing like some I have read about. I was ordered to IME. They did stop my treatment while awaiting IME results. So far have only experienced minor interruptions in benefit payments.
    My procedure was lumbar laminectomy L4 with partial L5 with partial foramen facetectomy with foraminotomies L4 L5 on left.
    The 50,000.00 dollar question is what can I expect for payment at end of healing. Hoping there is someone out there that can at least give me some idea.
    Last edited by Sean1230; 01-25-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Default Re: Lumbar Laminectomy L4 with a Partial L5 with a Partial Facectomy L4,l5

Update after returning to work gradually bringing me up to full time status the safety director sent me to emergency room at local hospital then off work again. Collecting weekly benefit allowance. My doctor has written me off work until further notice. Complications after surgery. Am seeing pain doctor and psychologist. Records review ordered by insurance company hired gun now says denied. 9 months earlier IME accepted. Never even met with records review Doctor. Can they just cut off my case from records review, and what is normal waiting time after filing for hearing in wi for hearing to take place.

This was a two level laminectomy

Default Re: Lumbar Laminectomy L4 with a Partial L5 with a Partial Facectomy L4,l5

my answer is what does your lawyer say??? if you don't have one NOW is the time to get one. REAL FAST