Any body have a recommendation for a GOOD Workers Comp attorney in Washington Missouri, ( St. Louis.)? Does any body know a firm called Rudder Law Firm, Mark Rudder? I had my surgery last week from my right sprained ankle. My peroneus longus was completely ruptured ( tore in half like a pencil broke in half.) . Dr, said worse than he anticipated. Researched on the web only information found was that this was not common but rare. Have about a 6 inch incision on right foot with about 20 or more staples. Bummer was that Dr. said he found the part of the tendon that comes down the leg but where it broke was right around the bone on the outside of our ankles , and from that point the tendon goes down under the foot, this part could not be found so he attached it to the tendon next to it , The peroneus brevis. Has anybody ever heard of this? How bad could this be? If I was Peyton Manning do you think they would have found it? I asked Dr. how this will work out, he said " most people it works out fine". Than he said something like we will know more in about 9 months. WOW. Anybody familiar at all with this. Would a person get a bigger lawsuit because of this, ( not being able to find other part of tendon). Hope everybody is well , Jerry. I NEED A GOOD LAWYER. PLEASE HELP . So far insurance company seems to be treating me ok, paying me weekly, approved MRI immediately and surgery. Also after surgery approved knee scooter immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody out there has heard of, or had a injury like this? Also, no luck on any recommendation on a Attorney here in Missouri? Thanks Jerry

- - - Updated - - -

Has anybody out there had any experience with this sort of injury ( where they could not find other end of tendon?) or read anything about something similar to this type of injury? Surely it could not be that rare could it? Thank , Jerry. Hope you are all well.