Default Investigated and Videotaped While on Workers Comp

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: WA. Self insured Corp. After 3yrs of pi, neurologist, neuro psychs, 6 or 7 ime. Insurance company sent to l&i for pension review. Corp stalled to deadline, hired own pi's and ordered another ime stating decision for pension review is still to be determined. Injury is tbi. Bad days and good days. Investigators have blatantly intimidated my wife, children, and myself. Gotten extremely agressive to the point of flipping off my wife and I as we drove by. Investigators have trickled down to the bottom of the barrel in hiring what look to be druggie to park in front of our rural dead end home. We have tried many different routes and made sure not to be followed only to find them outside of stores etc leading us to believe they have been using illegal techniques in the investigation. It has gotten to the point where I have started document and question the investigators on camera. It is apparent that after 3yrs of surveillance the corp attorney feels he has enough footage of good days to make a case. I have been completely honest with every Dr I've have encountered. But am concerned with what type of highlight video they have been able to produce after 3yrs of intimidation. I've known they have been there the whole time. They are not very good at being covert.

Default Re: 3yrs Investigation

Quote Quoting needinghelp View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: WA. Self insured Corp. After 3yrs of pi, neurologist, neuro psychs, 6 or 7 ime. Insurance company sent to l&i for pension review. Corp stalled to deadline, hired own pi's and ordered another ime stating decision for pension review is still to be determined. Injury is tbi. Bad days and good days. Investigators have blatantly intimidated my wife, children, and myself. Gotten extremely agressive to the point of flipping off my wife and I as we drove by. Investigators have trickled down to the bottom of the barrel in hiring what look to be druggie to park in front of our rural dead end home. We have tried many different routes and made sure not to be followed only to find them outside of stores etc leading us to believe they have been using illegal techniques in the investigation. It has gotten to the point where I have started document and question the investigators on camera. It is apparent that after 3yrs of surveillance the corp attorney feels he has enough footage of good days to make a case. I have been completely honest with every Dr I've have encountered. But am concerned with what type of highlight video they have been able to produce after 3yrs of intimidation. I've known they have been there the whole time. They are not very good at being covert.
    We have alot in common.....Well My case dragged on for over 8 years......My fav was when they were outside of my home my neighbor questioned them and asked what they were doing....He told them I was harboring a child and possible molesting her....So they are complete low lifes and %&^*)^#!

Early on I was driving my tractor (with headphone due to noise) and it was brought up in court early on....My direct therapist and DR. all stated I should try to due everything I can....When your dealing with a TBI it is really like no other injury can compare to!

Hang in there, make sure your Dr.s know whats going on, and make sure you follow them to a T!!!!

All my cases have ended, including a 3rd party suit......Took just shy of 9 years....So I still have my TBI, and am MMI, Im just as slow as before but happy I am not being followed and slandered anymore!

Thanks airdale. Our situation sound very similar. I doubt they recorded the part I hit my car with the tractor or hit the huge car port and almost had it fall on me.

The phone calls, pretexting, and harassment has gone to a personal level with them it seems. I just don't understand. No mercy for my family and all I put them through.

Quote Quoting needinghelp View Post
    Thanks airdale. Our situation sound very similar. I doubt they recorded the part I hit my car with the tractor or hit the huge car port and almost had it fall on me.

The phone calls, pretexting, and harassment has gone to a personal level with them it seems. I just don't understand. No mercy for my family and all I put them through.
    Dude I totally get it....Id cut that grass on my tractor...would take an hour and that part would of taken anyone else 10 minutes....Then I go in the home and sleep 3 hours....

I could go on and on....I hope your getting good treatment....and make sure all your therapists and you are on the same page!!

My life is hard, but I make it.....! Please PM me if there is any questions you might have....were a part of a small cub here!